segunda-feira, 21 de maio de 2007

TU AMOR

Mi amor i'm not sure of the right words to sayMaybe these simple words will the best to best explainWhat i feel in my heartWhat i feel more each dayHow to make you seeHow to let you knowHow to say how to sayHow i love you soWith words you understandWords that get right through to your heartHere's the place to start(refrão)Tu amor(tu amor)I will always beTu amor (tu amor)Mean the world to meEstarás siempre en mi corazónYou're the one in my soulAnd i live for...Tu amor, tu amor"tu amor"Mi amor love you more with each look in your eyesMaybe these simple words will the best to best describeWhat i feel in my heartWhat i'll feel for all timeHow to make you seeHow to let you knowHow to say how to sayHow i need you soWith words you understandWords that get through to your soulWords that let you know(refrão)Tu amor...I will always beTu amor...Mean the world to meEstarás siempre en mi corazónYou're the one in my soulAnd i live for...Tu amor, tu amorYou're the one that i need in my armsBelieve me these words i sayAre words that come straight from my heartHow do i make you believeNothing else means as much as what you mean to me?(tú eres la única en mi alma)Tú eres el único en mi alma(yo te quiero)Yo te quiero(te adoro)Te adoro(tus lábios)Tus lábios(tus ojos)Tus ojos(mi amor)Mi amor...(refrão)Tu amor, i will always beTu amor, means the world to meEstarás siempre en mi corazonYou're the one in my soulAnd i live for ...Tu amor, tu amorTu amor...Tu amor...Tu amor...Tu amor...Tu amor...Tu amor...

Nenhum comentário: